LedgerSMB
The foundation for your business
Fork me on GitHub
[ledgersmb-devel] Update of Roadmap page

[ledgersmb-devel] Update of Roadmap page

Hi,

Today, I've updated our Roadmap page (https://ledgersmb.org/content/roadmap). This is just a heads up, letting you know the most important edits:

* Moved the item about a function to implement checks during database migration to "in progress"
* Removed the "Done" items (after all, this is a roadmap: looking ahead)
* Removed the "Decrease installation size" item: our Docker images are less than 250MB; that sounds like a nice target size.

Let me know in case more edits are appropriate, but I missed them.

--
Bye,

Erik.

Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.