Re: Inventory

But not really. Trying to approve the inventory report leads to a series of errors due to lack of permissions. So I had to grant SELECT,INSERT,UPDATE,DELETE to

inventory_report
inventory_report_line
order_sum
invoice_sum

to an appropriate role. If there is a UI possibility to do so, I'd like to hear about it.

On top of that, when entering the report, it bombed out with a type mismatch on the expected value. Turns out we had stock on items with no prior onhand, so it was undefined.  Changing line 136 in lib/LedgerSMB/Inventory/Adjust.pm to
           expected => $hashref->{"onhand_$ln"} // 0,
solves the problem and I suggest that to be added to the next release. You can always discuss if it's an error to update an item w/o prior stock information, but failing with a Moose stacktrace isn't the best option, I think.

/Kaare