Re: Clearly setting apart the code we want to replace?

Hi,

I support that, it will make things much clearer for new developers.
For REST, they should be handled in starman.psgi, through standard psgi applications. That old code needs to be phased out.

Go.

Yves Lavoie, FIC, ing.
Président
Gestion Automatisée Yves Lavoie inc.