Re: [plug] IT budget, software or techniques

Hi Gregory,

I'm replying to this from a different address so that Jame can have a
look (Our debian Packaging expert)

Unless you subscribe to the ledgersmb dev list you will get a not
subscribed email when you reply, don't worry too much if that happens :)

Regards
David G