Product documentation

Hi

Trying to import some products into the table structure I want to know
if there's any documentation?

Right now I wonder

- What's the makemodel for? I think I need it for barcode storage, but
why is it a separate table?
- What's the listprice, sellprice for?
- How do I store quantity prices (3 for 10, etc)
- How about if it's 3 for 10 of any kind within a group
- Will assemblies automatically add all the individual parts' prices?
- Where do I store the inventory information?

... and more to come...

/kaare