Re: Major Problem on Forum fixed

On Sat, May 14, 2016 at 10:01:47AM +0200, Erik Huelsmann wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> When requesting my password be sent to me (I think I have an account), I
> get an internal server error, just a few minutes ago -- and a reference to
> the contact page.

I found that problem. Very subtle little error. I was able to send a
password request successfully.
Please try again. I would also like it if someone would register, post,
try to change lots of user info, etc. Especially changing the password
to a new one.

Should anyone get locked out from direct access to web server, please
send an email to this list. I have software to block out evil-doers
completely but I can fix that if I know about it. You will not be able
to send me an email coming out of the same IP address. But another IP
address can get through.

Chris Bennett