Re: Do we have enough fixes for 1.4.27?

Sure, I am fine with it.

On Sun, Apr 3, 2016 at 11:11 AM, Erik Huelsmann <..hidden..> wrote:
Hi,

We have a number of fixes to go for 1.4.27, including a new SQL Ledger 3.0 migration.

There's a blocking issue though () which depends on a new release of LaTeX::Driver. I've created a PR (https://github.com/Template-Toolkit-Latex/LaTeX-Driver/pull/5) for LaTeX::Driver to resolve the CGI-setup breakage for which there's no workaround.

With this state, I think a release of LaTeX::Driver is warrented and we should proceed to release 1.4.27. Then for 1.4.28, we can work on resolving the "other" issue in LaTeX::Driver for which there's no workaround (lack of ability to generate PostScript output).

So, are we "GO" for 1.4.27?

Regards,

--
Bye,

Erik.

Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.

Efficito:  Hosted Accounting and ERP.  Robust and Flexible.  No vendor lock-in.
http://www.efficito.com/learn_more