We have released beta 2 of 1.5. A number of blocking changes have been fixed since beta 1. We expect beta 3 in approx 4 weeks.
Please take a look.
The release can be downloaded from sourceforge at https://sourceforge.net/projects/ledger-smb/files/Releases/1.5-beta2/
These are the sha256 checksums of the uploaded files:
Changelog for 1.5 Series
* LedgerSMB now frameless (ChrisT)
* Full use of Dojo widgets (ErikH)
* LSMB reports and screens can now be bookmarked (Chris T)
* LedgerSMB now relies on plack. Previous stub scripts removed (ChrisT)
* Removed LedgerSMB's custom dojo page loader (ErikH)
* Removed dependency on Class::Struct (Chris T)
* Moved a great deal of code into PGObject framework on CPAN (Chris T)
* Assurance of completeness of 'use'-tested source files (ErikH)
* Extended 'use'-tests to cover full set of source files (ErikH)
* New tests validating source code requirements, such as (ErikH)
- Reject code using certain modules (Data::Dumper, Carp::Always, ...)
- Reject code which doesn't meet certain formatting
- Reject code which uses certain constructs
Efficito: Hosted Accounting and ERP. Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.