Re: reconcilliation drafts

Michael Richardson <..hidden..> wrote:
    > If I'm logged in as Fred, and I reconcile some statements, but I don't
    > have permission to approve them, then as I go onto the next statement,
    > it seems that the system ought to act as *if* my statements were
    > approved, and not show me the list of things that I already reconciled.

Worse, if as Fred, I finish statement 1, and I continue working, and create a
new reconciliation report, and my boss comes along while I'm working on that,
and approves statement 1, what happens to all the items in my second report?

They seem to remain visible as unreconciled!

]     ..hidden..  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [