reconcilliation drafts

If I'm logged in as Fred, and I reconcile some statements, but I don't have
permission to approve them, then as I go onto the next statement, it seems
that the system ought to act as *if* my statements were approved, and not
show me the list of things that I already reconciled.

I realize that this is a complex problem: but drafts make no sense without
that.  (and not being able to edit drafts is also a serious problem, if we
are going to have a two step process)

]     ..hidden..  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [