This is a bug report on 1.4.12, but I think it happened a few versions
before. I know there is slightly newer code.

When looking at a report, like transactions on my VISA card since date foo, I
found that the "permalink" was a good way to get an "update" after having
added new items in another tab.

The permalink works once, sometimes twice, and then it fails and produces an
HTTP authentication request box.  Answering the request correctly doesn't
actually work...
In any case, at that, all my tabs are screwed and I have to login again.
(I used to "update" on the reconciliation page, but that doesn't work anymore)

Does 1.5 have dojo gone?  I really hate how the pages load, and then half a
second later, "reformat".  In fact, it caused me to click on "delete" today,
when I meant to click on Submit, beacuse the boxes moved under my cursor..

]     ..hidden..  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [