Fumble Finger Protection

Hi Guys,

Some of our invoices get kind of long so it is annoying when we type the wrong thing in a lookup field and get a message that says, "Error! This is not on file? path/filename Line 148".  Sometimes the Back button works.  When it doesn't we have to start over again.

May I suggest that with the "Not on file" message give the opportunity to add it (Part, Service Customer, Vendor, etc) or Cancel and go back to the screen we just came from.

Thanks for doing such a good job.
Bob