Re: deleting draft transactions

Hi Michael,

Perhaps I've reported this already: when I go to delete draft transactions

Hmm. No, I didn't notice anything like that. To be honest, we do use draft transactions and we do sometimes duplicate them, but I can't remember running into your problems. I've logged them on SourceForge: https://sourceforge.net/p/ledger-smb/bugs/1391/

Fixed and backported to 1.4. To be released with 1.4.13 in a week or 2.

--
Bye,

Erik.

Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.