Re: deleting draft transactions

Erik Huelsmann <..hidden..> wrote:
    > Fixed and backported to 1.4. To be released with 1.4.13 in a week or 2.

Thanks.

On the topic of test infrastructure, I worked for awhile in the mid-1.3
timeframe on:
          https://github.com/credil/ledgersmb-skaffold

the idea was to do system level testing using CURL, and then to get into
whatever unit tests might exist.  I made some minor progress creating new
databases, and I think that I found some bugs in the company create process
which I reported and got fixed.

I could continue, and probably I'll travis-ci it.

]     ..hidden..  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [