Re: 1.4 TABLE audittrail field person_id references person(entity_id)

My thinking is it would be better to just reference entity_id.  Here are my thoughts:

1.  Right now the assumption is that every item is added or modified by a person.  What if we want to add automated process accounts?  If we link to entity that makes that easier.
2.  If we link against entity(id), we don't have to change the data.