Re: Restructuring and expanding financial rewrite stages

Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
    > It looks like I need additional material to be included in the rewrite.  I
    > expect to do some of these stages in other feature branches so that this
    > rewrite doesn't become all or nothing.  Current plan:

I think that this would be easier to understand if there were user stories
associated with the changes.  What I read are just abstract changes, and I
don't know how or who they help.

]     ..hidden..  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [