Re: questions for: Chart of Accounts Changes

Certainly, many businesses have accounts in different currencies. Just think of your PayPal account.

Lyle

On 20/09/2014 20:26, Pongrácz István wrote:

 Hi Chris,

I think it would be handy. Both the cash flow support and foreign currency..

Cheers,

IStván

----------------eredeti üzenet-----------------

Feladó: "Chris Travers" <..hidden..>
Címzett: "Development discussion for LedgerSMB" <..hidden..>
Dátum: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 07:54:51 -0700

In order to support a statement of cash flows I will need to extend the current chat of accounts structure to specify operational vs non-operational changes in cash standing.

In addition, do we want to have a setting on the account which will flag it is floating in another currency?  It seems to me that this might be helpful in foreign currency reporting, payments handling, and more.

Efficito:  Hosted Accounting and ERP.  Robust and Flexible.  No vendor lock-in.