Re: Proposal for infrastructure (feedback requested)

+1

I'm using Jenkins hooked up to our internal gitolite server for dev work for similar purposes, and it has greatly improved our release process -- we're now enforcing a bunch of policies when rolling release branches and have already caught a bunch of breakages before they reached production. That's a web deployment workflow, rather than a product workflow -- I've heard good things about Travis, will be interesting to see how it compares with Jenkins...

Cheers,
John