Proposal for infrastructure (feedback requested)

Hi;

For one of my consulting clients, I have been running travis-CI against some Perl projects.  It's a nice service which gives us test cases run on every commit.

I am considering setting it up for our Github repositories (the PGObject modules as well).

Does anyone have any feedback?  Are there any problem that anyone wants to report before I start this process?

http://www.efficito.com/learn_more