Re: 1.3.x and date field input field improvement - quick date entry

I tried to access to USER.dateformat, but I failed (of course :)

 <?lsmb text('From'); ' '; INCLUDE input element_data={ size = '11', name = 'startdatefrom', class = 'date', _onblur_ = "return dattrans('startdatefrom');", title = "USER.dateformat" };

it cause script error if I put <?lsmb USER.dateformat ?> but with the line above, I get USER.dateformat as value, not the expected (yyyy-mm-dd)

any hint?

it seems in 1.3 USER as prefix never used

Is that possible to include a variable to pass its value to the elements for processing? I am afraid, it is not possible. Am I wrong?

Thanks,

István