Re: Contributing Ux features

http://dojotoolkit.org/documentation/tutorials/1.9/ajax/

Syntax is a little different, but apart from that it's the same as jQuery's ajax calls. I shouldn't have any problems using Dojo.

Lyle

On 30/03/2014 09:59, herman vierendeels wrote:
i would plead  for dojo as _javascript_ framework.

If Lyle could post some jquery-examples , i could try to show how to
do it with dojo.

On Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 8:26 AM, Chris Travers <..hidden..>