Re: Contributing Ux features

On 29/03/2014 21:44, Lyle wrote:
If you can supply patches as unidiff attachments, that's a solution for now. We're contemplating moving to github, in which case you could simply submit pull requests. Do you have github experience?

Yes I do. I've found Git and github a pleasure to work with compared to svn. Obviously there is a small learning curve going from svn to git, but git is fundamentally better at dealing with multiple disperse contributors. Don't take my word for it, just google git vs svn.

Lyle