Re: 1.2 to 1.3 Upgrade fun

I've managed to get 1.2 working with PostgreSQL 9.3. I needed to update some of the SQL and there were some minor syntax differences. At least it looks like I'm up and running again and hopefully the upgrade to 1.3 will be easier next time around.

I did a fresh CentOS 6.5 VM install. Used the native PostgreSQL 8.4, and still didn't get any further:

[root@centos ledgersmb]# ./tools/prepare-company-database.sh --company testinc2 --pgsql-contrib /usr/share/pgsql/contrib/
could not change directory to "/home/accounts/public_html/ledgersmb"
ERROR:  role "ledgersmb" already exists
ERROR:  syntax error at or near "EXTENSION"
LINE 1: CREATE EXTENSION tablefunc;
               ^
ERROR:  syntax error at or near "EXTENSION"
LINE 1: CREATE EXTENSION pg_trgm;
               ^
ERROR:  syntax error at or near "EXTENSION"
LINE 1: CREATE EXTENSION btree_gist;

I can't imagine anyone is running the current 1.3 release. There goes my weekend :(

Lyle