Re: Work remaining toward a 1.4 release

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your addition to the thread. Are there specific scenario's that need to be tested in AR/AP? If so, could we add those as actions/tickets in the bug tracker? That way, we'd have a single canonical place to look at to see steps toward 1.4.

My personal backlog in my todo list seems to be decreasing, so I'm not just chasing items, but willing to put work in the list as well.

Bye,

Erik.