Re: [1.4 testing] Reconciliation

On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 11:43 PM, <..hidden..> wrote:
I made a few test transactions how do I reconcile in 1.4?

did cash -> Reconciliation get moved to transaction approval ->
Reconciliation ?
When I run this report I see nothing.

Reconciliation is two stages:  entry and approval.

Go to cash/Reconciliation.  Reconcile your books.  Click submit.

Then go to Transaction Approval/Reconciliation and approve it.

This does take marginally more time in the second step but the whole process is sufficiently streamlined that it should more than make up for it.

Cheers Turtle