Re: [1.4 testing] Error saving contact notes

> I am correcting some issues that I am finding but I haven't run into this
> specific error.
>
> Can you please tell me what the drop-down is pointing to?  Is it pointing
> to entity or credit account?

Go to a contacts -> search -> Select entity class "customer"
Select a contact -> click on the notes tab
I see an input box for two items Notes and Subject.
Entering data in those boxes and clicking save gives me the error.
Attribute (note_class) is required.
Checking the notes table I see it is a 'not null'.
Tested it with an insert omitting note_class and get the same error.
Looking at the page source for note_class i don't find anything.
Cheers turtle