Re: [1.4 testing] Error saving contact notes

On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 11:03 AM, <..hidden..> wrote:
> I am correcting some issues that I am finding but I haven't run into this
> specific error.
>
> Can you please tell me what the drop-down is pointing to?  Is it pointing
> to entity or credit account?

Go to a contacts -> search -> Select entity class "customer"
Select a contact -> click on the notes tab
I see an input box for two items Notes and Subject.
Entering data in those boxes and clicking save gives me the error.
Attribute (note_class) is required.
Checking the notes table I see it is a 'not null'.
Tested it with an insert omitting note_class and get the same error.
Looking at the page source for note_class i don't find anything.

Really?   Something is wrong for you.

First, though, make sure you svn up.  There have been some important fixes in saving notes that raised similar errors though not quite this one.

The note class is supposed to be selected by a drop-down that selects between attaching to the entity (person or company) and the credit account (customer or vendor agreement).  It sounds like this is not showing.  Can you send me your UI/Contact/divs/notes.html template?

Best wishes,
Chris Travers

The node_class

Cheers turtle