LedgerSMB API

As I mentioned (on one of the lists), I'm preparing to release an integrated payment screen along with the required API for LedgerSMB.  The API is built on SQLAlchemy, a object-relational mapper (ORM) for Python.

Can someone describe how to distribute the API and the integrated payment screen code?  Is there a procedure for adding them to the codebase?  Or, should I make each available from its own separate repository?

Thanks.
Brian

Activus Technologies
Brian Wolf
Phone: 410.367.2958
Email: ..hidden..
  • LedgerSMB Accounting Software Integrated with Amazon Marketplace
  • Integrated Payment Solutions