1.3.34-rc1 released

This release has a fairly small number of changes but they are significant so here they are.  We have been putting more effort towards 1.4.

Please test and report problems.  Otherwise we can release 1.3.34 this week.

Changelog for 1.3.34
* Fixed some SQL syntax issues on using overpayments (Chris T)
* Fixed date range when clicking through income statement to gl (Chris T, 836)
* Fixed invoice screens not recognizing default payment account (Chris T, 837)
* Fixed gl report criteria lost when returning from transaction (Chris T, 839)
* Fixed incorrect payment account info in invoice screen (Chris T)

http://www.efficito.com/learn_more.shtml