Re: tentative notes working with 1.4

On 22/08/2013 13:13, Chris Travers wrote:
I'm seriously thinking of leaping direct from 1.2 to 1.4 without the
distraction of 1.3 in the middle. Is this likely to be possible? My
staff have been testing 1.3 intermittantly and don't think the benefits
outweigh the downside at the moment. Is it worth me getting them to
start testing 1.4 instead?

1.2 to 1.4 is a supported upgrade path.  It will likely be the last supported upgrade path from 1.2.

OK, I'll get a test version of 1.4 up and running and set them loose on it.

Nigel