Re: menu

The following seems to "almost" work.  The function returns two columns: id (int) and options (text).

$menu->{'favorites'} = $menu->exec_method(funcname => 'custom_menu_favorites');

I thought this would work in the template, but nothing is displayed.
<?lsmb FOREACH fav = favorites ?>
<li><a target="main_window" href=""><?lsmb fav.id?>xx</a></li>
 <?lsmb END ?>

Thanks.
Brian

Brian Wolf
Phone: 410.367.2958
Email: ..hidden..
Try out Activus Secure Payments™, our recurring payments application.