Re: You MUST be kidding me!

also list entity.name for x payments from certain date

SELECT ac.amount,ac.trans_id,ac.transdate,ap.invnumber,e.name from
acc_trans ac,ap ap,entity_credit_account eca,entity e WHERE
eca.entity_id=e.id and ap.entity_credit_account=eca.id and
ap.id=ac.trans_id and entry_id IN (select entry_id from payment_links
where payment_id IN (select id from payment where payment_date
>'2013-05-01' order by id desc limit 5));

in psql : transaction
BEGIN
sql statemens
COMMIT or ROLLBACK