Re: Proposed Test Framework change possibly in and post-1.4

Chris Travers wrote:
I have been rethinking a bit the decision to move to pgTAP for
db-level tests and would like feedback on this....

So my proposal is to do this:

1)  Keep the current test system and continue to expand it.
2)  Add additional pgTAP ...

I attended David Wheeler's presentation at PG-WEST a couple years ago and was impressed with the pgTAP concept and implementation. I like your idea of adding it while keeping the existing project-specific test harness.