Re: fs_cssdir: Directory transversal error ?

On Wed, 2012-07-25 at 06:53 -0400, Chris Travers wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 2:38 AM, Robert James Clay <..hidden..>
> wrote:
> > Can you send me more on the workflow that is causing this error?
>
>            Sorry, I should have mentioned; the error is coming up when
>         go to the "Stylesheet" item on the main menu.
>

> I don't know what happened there.  I will email you a patch as to what
> fixes it.

   That did fix it. I added a patch for the same fix to the debian
packaging and successfully tested that as well.  However;  given that
the fix is included in v1.3.21 and because of the security issue you
found that is also intended for v1.3.21, I'll likely work on a v1.3.21
package as the next debian upload.

Jame