[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Where to put the PHP interop classes
- Subject: Where to put the PHP interop classes
- From: Chris Travers <..hidden..>
- Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 01:57:24 -0700
I am trying to decide where to put the PHP interop classes. It seems
we have a few possibilities:
1) In /addons/ maybe a new directory like /addons/languages/
2) In a separate open source project like ledgersmb-php on
Sourceforge or Google Code
I am leaning towards the latter because we could do additional
releases on Freecode and hopefully get more interest that way.
However, I would like to get feedback from others first. Maybe I am
missing something. Maybe the other way is better, etc. So let me
know what you think and have your say.