Re: initial draft of PHP mapper class

On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 1:32 AM, herman vierendeels
<..hidden..> wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> I am interested.
> And i am still more interested in your java-implementation plans.
> As an experienced java-programmer, i might be able to help you in that field

Hi Herman;

I am sending you the couple of files I have.  I have not tested the
exec_method call but I don't see why it wouldnt work.  The
call_procedure seems to work however.

I guess this is a question for everyone interested but would it make
sense to create separate Sourceforge projects for each extra language
binding?