initial draft of PHP mapper class

Hi;

I have created an initial draft of a mapper class in PHP to be used
for accessing LedgerSMB stored procedures.  Hopefully it will make
some peoples' lives easier.

I am not guaranteeing that the code works yet and it is a reference
implementation.  Is anyone interested in seeing the code at this
point?   Hopefully by the time we get into beta for 1.4 I will also
have a working implementation of the Company class.  Once these two
are done, I will probably implement the same in Java.