Re: Errors in some LedgerSMB locale/po/ files

Hi Robert,
 Yes, I just used poedit and now I know what you talk about. I wrote this translation using gedit and didn't realize duplicate keys. I will take a look and try to get it working next hours.

Thank you!

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 12:03 PM, Robert James Clay <..hidden..> wrote:
Hi Andres!

On Wed, 2012-06-20 at 10:23 -0400, Andres Basile wrote:
> Hello Robert,
> I'm a little lost on what would be the issue. If you could clarify to
> me what would be need, I will be happy to help.

  Specific to the locale/po/es_AR.po;  it was found by a process that
the Debian Internationalization Team has [1] that a check of that file
found 12 fatal "duplicate message definition" errors.  I ran the command
myself and confirmed it.

  I took a look at the file and what it appears to be is that some
msged/msgstr lines somehow ended up being duplicated to other parts of
the file. An example ("Add Warehouse"/"Agregar Deposito"):

locale/po/es_AR.po:2880: duplicate message definition...
locale/po/es_AR.po:350: ...this is the location of the first definition

RJ Clay ('Jame')

[1] http://i18n.debian.net/l10n-pkg-status/l/ledgersmb.html