Re: API documentation, was Re: Web services revisited

On 23/05/2012 11:41, Chris Travers wrote:
My bad.

I had broken something in my development version in correcting an
unrelated issue.

The checkbox in the pay to field is hidden by default.  You do not
need to check it.  Just don't click the one under the X.
Hmm, yes this seems to work, as does exposing the pay-to field and clicking the checkbox. It does make for somewhat less than intuitive behaviour at the moment especially for those of us used to 1.2 where you click the checkbox to make the payment, hence my problems.

Thanks for this.

Nigel