Re: Address formatting functionality

On 07. mai 2012 20:41, Erik Huelsmann wrote:
The end result being an opaque array of lines to be printed on an
envelope, invoice or other document -- without the need to build the
same intelligence into every template.

This works for documents. What about the input fields ?
Can we make them fit to "country input rules"
Some of them are common along the countries. (Most of EU are similar. )

If we do this right, it could be possible to make a connection to Google Maps or openstreetmap.org from the address. (url - show map)