Re: 1.3.16-rc1 testing

On Tue, 2012-05-01 at 20:58 -0400, Chris Travers wrote:
> On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 9:22 AM, Robert James Clay <..hidden..> wrote:

> >> Definitely a different problem, but it sounds like it isn't finding
> >> the template.  What exactly are you doing to try to edit the template?
> >
> >    After running setup.pl and then logging in normally:  I am going to,
> > for instance, the menu selection System|HTML Templates|Invoice.  Then
> > selecting a language by clicking on that, usually "en" or "en_US". After
> > clicking on the language selection, that error page comes up.

> Does this happen with the default template?

   Yes, for at least some of templates in the standard install and using
a relative templates path.  Am I missing something in the configuration?

   On the Debian package install, though, it appears that the default
template for at least some of the templates can be edited (although the
initial display for html templates isn't very readable, the edit page
is) but the error comes up if I attempt to go to a language specific
template for one where the default template is accessible.  Are they
supposed to be initially created from the default one if the language
specific one isn't present?

  I'm going to go through and check all of the HTML, LaTeX, & Text
Templates for both the standard and the package installations.

Jame