Re: 1.3.16-rc1 released

Chris,

On Tue, 2012-05-01 at 03:27 -0400, Chris Travers wrote:
> 1.3.16-rc1 has been released with a number of bugfixes.  Please test
> it.  See the complete changelog below.

   I created a test package for rc1 and installed it via upgrade to one
of my lxc test systems.

> Changelog for 1.3.16

> * Fixed can't edit templates with absolute templates path (Chris T 3516725)

  As I didn't get a chance to tell you again in that bug about my setup
before you found a fix and closed it<g>, I definitely wanted to check
that.  Unfortunately although the error has changed again, I am still
getting an error page:

Error!

Template not found.
Perhaps you meant to edit the default template instead?

   Is this another bug or is there something I need to adjust in the
configuration?  This is on a Debian Testing (Wheezy) installation, with
Apache 2.2 and PostgreSQL v9.1  Package upgrade from LedgerSMB v1.3.15-2
to v1.3.16~rc1-1.  No changes to the existing configuration.  No
apparent issue running setup.pl (although there was "SELECT
version ...." error message in the apache error log that I'm wondering
about.).

    Primary installation directory is to /usr/share/ledgersmb.

    In /etc/ledgersmb/ledgersmb.conf:
--------------------------------------
# templates base directory
templates  = /etc/ledgersmb/templates
--------------------------------------

    In /usr/share/ledgersmb/LedgerSMB/Sysconfig.pm:
# templates base directory
our $templates = "/etc/ledgersmb/templates";

  Permissions on /etc/ledgersmb/templates are:
drwxr-xr-x 4 www-data www-data 4096 Apr 10 21:54 templates

   Examples of the templates I tried:
System|Text Templates|POS Invoice, then "en"
System|HTML Templates|Invoice, then "en"  (also "en_US")

   Think I'll also try updating the standard manual install I have on
another system, see what it looks like there.

Jame