1.3.16-rc1 testing

On Tue, 2012-05-01 at 10:28 -0400, Chris Travers wrote:
> On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 7:23 AM, Robert James Clay <..hidden..> wrote:
> > On Tue, 2012-05-01 at 03:27 -0400, Chris Travers wrote:
> >> 1.3.16-rc1 has been released with a number of bugfixes.  Please test
> >> it.  See the complete changelog below.

> >> Changelog for 1.3.16
> >
> >> * Fixed can't edit templates with absolute templates path (Chris T 3516725)
> >
> >  As I didn't get a chance to tell you again in that bug about my setup
> > before you found a fix and closed it<g>, I definitely wanted to check

> > ....  Unfortunately although the error has changed again, I am still
> > getting an error page:

> > Error!
> >
> > Template not found.
> > Perhaps you meant to edit the default template instead?
> >
> Definitely a different problem, but it sounds like it isn't finding
> the template.  What exactly are you doing to try to edit the template?

    After running setup.pl and then logging in normally:  I am going to,
for instance, the menu selection System|HTML Templates|Invoice.  Then
selecting a language by clicking on that, usually "en" or "en_US". After
clicking on the language selection, that error page comes up.

    How is the online template editing supposed to work?  (I don't
recall if I ever tried it with v1.2.x installs and I don't think it's
ever worked for me with v1.3 installs.)  Note that I've also now tested
this on a manual installation to /opt/ledgersmb and using a relative
path for the templates setting (and presuming I didn't get something
else wrong with the config) but still get the same error page.

Jame