Re: Start of perl setup and drop db scripts

I have finished preliminary versions of these two scripts with an
interactive option.
These need to be cleaned up and have a few more comments added.
They now offer to show possible COAs, GIFIs and country codes.

I did not have putting the ledgersmb-httpd.conf in the right place up
till now. Also changes user:group ownership for final ledgersmb
directories. Is there any reason not to just change it all recursively?
That is what I have it do.

I have used shell `id -u` and `id -g` to get uid and gid for the
defaults. Does this work everywhere??
I used perl getpwnam to get UID and GID from interactive input of word
version of user and group.

I think everything works correctly. Please test if you can.

I put up copies (with a slightly different name) at:

http://64.85.161.47:8081/drop-roles-i.pl
http://64.85.161.47:8081/drop-roles-i.pl.html
http://64.85.161.47:8081/dbsetup-i.pl
http://64.85.161.47:8081/dbsetup-i.pl.html

Once again, the perl versions are for download only, don't work with the
server!

Thanks
Chris Bennett