Re: Translation and css

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 6:52 PM, Andres Basile <..hidden..> wrote:
> Hello Chris!
> Thats right. I just posted the full install steps on the user list.

Trunk is in a bit of flux right now.  No guarantee anything will work
at the moment beyond creating AR/AP/GL transactions.  I am pretty sure
even the GL reports need to be rewritten.  The reason is that we
rewrote the project/department code and that really touches a LOT of
the codebase.

I would expect at least the GL reports to be up within a few weeks.
It's great if you want to help with it, but we may be a month out from
any sort of arguably usable system there.