[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Translation and css
- Subject: Translation and css
- From: Andres Basile <..hidden..>
- Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 17:37:48 +0000
I would like to contribute to the project, I already started es_ar locales and a css template, it would be wonderful if I could get some directions on a couple of topics:
* I copied LedgerSMB.pot to po/es_AR.po as template then I added the menu entries that I found on menu_node table and added an entry on language table.
* I'm working on a chart account according to local legislation on coa/ar/chart/General.sql.
- Is it the right path?
- Like there is a gifi sql, would it be a sic code one?
* I'm using the menu id to assign a gnu/gpl gnome icon to each menu li.
- Would it be a constant between releases?