Re: Changes I am making to 1.4 db schema re: customers/vendors

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 2:55 AM, herman vierendeels
<..hidden..> wrote:
> Hello Chris,
>
> Will it be possible in 1.4 to have a link between invoice.id and
> entity_credit_account.id ?
>
> I would like to connect individual lines in  'Vendor Invoice' to
> customer, for whom i buy this material.

So a second use of the customer/vendor links for reporting?  Cool!

For 1.4, it will be a setting to be enabled.

> If i can help with anything for 1.4, let me know

I am starting in on the customer/vendor Perl code rewrite this week.
I don't think that should be disruptive, but it may result in
occasional breakage.  And I need to finish up the business reporting
unit structures first (maybe in the coming couple of days--- I am in
Kuala Lumpur delivering Pg training today/tomorrow).

I would suggest within a week or so, starting out with 1.4 and testing
it.  Feel free to commit changes to it.  If you'd like to take on any
other tasks for 1.4, feel free.