Changes I am making to 1.4 db schema re: customers/vendors

Hi;

Below is a list of changes.  The impact of these changes should be minimal.

* removing table entity_class_to_entity.  This is unused at present and it seems to me that we already make up for a lot of that in entity_credit_account.  If we want to do lead tracking, we can add leads to entities as well.  There's no reason to track in this specific way.
* company_to_location becomes entity_to_location to provide a unified interface for companies and persons
* person_to_location is removed
* person_to_entity is removed
* company_to_entity is removed.  If we want to use entity groups, I think we should have a separate structure for that.
* person_to_contact and company_to_contact are replaced with entity_to_contact to provide unified interface
* customertax and vendortax are replaced with eca_tax which maps to entity credit accounts

Any feedback?

These are the final potentially-transaction-breaking changes for 1.4