Re: Changes I am making to 1.4 db schema re: customers/vendors

Hello Chris,

Will it be possible in 1.4 to have a link between invoice.id and
entity_credit_account.id ?

I would like to connect individual lines in  'Vendor Invoice' to
customer, for whom i buy this material.

If i can help with anything for 1.4, let me know

Best Wishes,
Herman