Re: Announcing LedgerSMB 1.3.10 - RPM install - next + attachment

On 2012-02-15 01:04, Philip Rhoades wrote:
Chris,

On 2012-02-15 00:53, Chris Travers wrote:
Get the postgresql-contrib rpm.

Just note, this isnt starting over.  You are just reloading the
database structures.

I realise that but atfer messing around with stuff for a while I
prefer to start from scratch so that I can be sure what is going on.

postgresql-contrib is already installed - see my developing
install-from-scratch script (attached) for building from scratch . . I
comment out lines as the script develops.

Thanks,

Phil.

--
Philip Rhoades